Sunday, September 30, 2012

Look who is in town !!!!!

WELCOME Santa !!! Yes I went and got him this morning... I saw him on friday and for the rest of the day and all day saturday he was on my mind. I could barely sleep knowing we were apart so first thing this morning (after coffee of course) I was on my way to get him. I walked up and it was like I could see the relief in his eyes that I had come to take him home ! He will be assisting me the next two months getting all the trees up and ready! We start in the morning. We have a big journey ahead of us on uncharted territory. Not knowing just how or where everyone will go but I feel confident that we will figure it out. So for the remaining part of today we have to get the front ready for Halloween. Yes we are crazy behind the scenes but from the street we are on holiday proper schedule :) Hey I have my limits !!!
With that being said here is our new little friend for upcoming halloween holiday ! Thank you pinterest for the idea :) @

1 comment: