Thursday, September 20, 2012

10 days and counting

I am scheduled to start putting the trees out on 10/1.... there has been much movement within the house that is allowing me access to put more trees up than I had planned ( bummer :( LOL ) but I have to admit that I am VERY far behind on my ornament making. I have been so wrapped up in making other things I am in a panic. BUT that is exactly why I start in October !! Gives me 60 glorious days to get ready. Tomorrow I will be making at least 10 ornaments, its my goal and I'm pretty sure I can make it :) !! I'll post pics once done. I tell you now that I am actually typing this out and having to think it has hit me hard that I need to finish staining the fence, paint the bedroom , paint the baseboards, move the cross wall and get organized..... OH MY ! No worries right? :) @

No comments:

Post a Comment