Monday, September 24, 2012

3 ingrediants :)

I sometimes can be long winded ...lol so I will try to make this LONG story short. In our last home I started off with the "formal living" as a playroom and made a border around the room of scrapbooked pages of friends and family ( actually I think I may have completed 4 but you get the point) then I changed that room (shocker) into the Zebra lounge. The Z lounge did not have the border of unfinished scrapbooked pages in it but I still had the 20+ frames :-/ OF COURSE I tried to put them in every other room in the house but it just didn't work out, so I packed them in a tote for just in case :) Well today just in case called and woohoo I made a dry erase month board...yes I have at least three of these that no I do not fill out but hey ....you NEVER know ! As I was taking my weekly stroll through HL I find this template and just next to it was some scrapbook paper that I am sure I probably have four sheets of at home already but this time it was on sale ;) I then think hmmm I have that tote of frames! So I skip to the check out and get my things and rush home and here's what I did .....


ingrediants 1,2,3
 
Ta Daaaa :)


 

Here is what is my favorite thing about it.....the background paper is changeable so when December gets here I can add my CHRISTMAS paper and keep track of all my parties that I will be attending!This has tons of room for embellishments but I have three other things I started and need to get to so I will have to come back to that part !! @

No comments:

Post a Comment