Friday, September 21, 2012

Move over design on a dime !

ARE YOU READY FOR THIS??? No I did not get my ten ornaments made, I barely even started them but I did however finish another project and SAVED SOME MOOLAH !!! :) Once again in the BallaedDesigns catalog I see something that I really like but can't afford and don't think I would pay this much even if I could afford it, there is Christmas trees that need to be decorated for goodness sake ! hA
What caught my eye was a burlap message board -


( by the way I just took this pic with my webcam...hee hee , first time I have ever done that, this could mean crazy new things for me )
Sorry the picture is soooo large and blurry but I have to be at the school in ten minutes- but as you can kinda see the board is anywhere from $49.00 to $219.00~~ CRAAAAZZZZZIIIIEEEEEE
My little mice start churning in the wheel in my head and this is what I came up with ......
The color is a little lighter because of what I am going to paint in the room but other than that I saved mucho dollars. My boards are a 22x28, not a size available at Ballard so I will just compare against the medium sized one they have for $89.00~~ Canvas boards 2pk that was a buy 1 get 1 free ( I got 4 boards total for 9.99, the fabric was 3.99 a yard before my 40% off coupon and the tacks.... 300 for $1.00 at the dollar tree. Big savings = more to spend on CHRISTMAS !!!!! @
 

No comments:

Post a Comment