Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Don't whine, use twine

This was a couple of days ago that I actually finished these, and I think I am happy with the turn out. I had these tall metal vases that we had purchased to use as stands for some speakers in the old house. Again, the color scheme from that house to this one - not going to work.... I love the shape and size of these vase things and so I wanted to keep them but you know that color thing ! My first plan was to paint them of course....spray paint now is made to go on EVERYTHING right??? I think that would have been ok but I could totally see myself re-doing the re-do and with the other million things, re-do of re-do's just not on the schedule. Then it hits me...go old school :) Get that twine and glue and get after it ! Round and round and round I go...twine glue twine glue twine burn finger on glue. I'm still thinking they need alittle something but just hasn't come to me YET :) I can say I know that they will fit in nicely with the CHRISTMAS decor for the mantel. @

Before

Re-done

1 comment:

  1. just catching up on my reading..I love what you did with this twine..I have a couple of these..not the same color but close.

    ReplyDelete