Monday, September 17, 2012

40% off Heaven

Hobby Lobby finally put there Christmas stuff on sale...yep 40% off all Christmas !!!! It was like magic as I walked through the doors and saw glitter EVERYWHERE ! I was beyond happy, my heart skipped a beat , and a big grin was slapped across my face :) I do have to say that I feel I should predict what the future of ornaments will be as it appears I always think of what I want and can't find it anywhere so I have to make it and then the next roll out of Christmas stuff it's everywhere and I find myself once again trying to configure the images I have dreamt up in my head :) SO this year I am on a HUGE kick of using my big shot and framelites... I am once again in love <3 The crazy thing about this trip to Hobby Lobby today was not even suppose to be for Christmas items, it was to get things to finish 9 other projects so that I could decorate for Christmas ;-)
13 more days :) , who's counting with me ??????? @

No comments:

Post a Comment