Tuesday, September 25, 2012

It's polite when it's pretty

We are in a new neighborhood and we all know what that means..... SALES PEOPLE !!! I know it is a job and they are only doing the job but with the crazies nowadays it just isn't worth the free carpet cleaning or the 25% discount on the monitor of the alarm ( especially when I get a bigger discount from my home insurance through USAA ;) I looked for the NO SOLICITING sign at Lowe's and Home Depot, just not real pleasing to the eye... I mean I want to nicely say - NO! What can I make to be nice and still say NO!???? I look through my box of things to re-do and I see it and then I hear my Big Shot scream out to me " use me ang, use me !!!" Well I'm not wanting to tell everyone NO! just the solicitors..... I grab the chalkboard message thing I had in my house at least 5 years ago, YES you read that right...FIVE years. I told you I was frugal ! I changed out the pic, made a pretty NO SOLICITING framed message and now I have a chalk message board by the front door so that at CHRISTMAS time I can leave a nice nice message to SANTA !! :) <3 @
Before
After :)
framlites are my friend :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment