Monday, October 1, 2012

O holy night!




Oct. 1 = trees to be placed..... DID NOT go well. I seriously picked this floor plan with Bertha in mind. Where she would perfectly be placed, thinking there would be SO much more room for trees here. Boy that did not work out. Bertha needs to lose about two FEET ! The walls with the curves that I just LOVED when looking are suddenly curving the wrong way LOL  I get Betty up and she seems to be about three strands dead and with all the hoop la I ended up adding Roxie who wasn't even suppose to be out this year which can only mean one thing...NEED MORE ORNAMENTS !!! :) Needless to say I am unsettled but this is exactly one of the reasons why I stress now so when the time is here that I should be stress free , hopefully I will be ! :D However Nick and I handled the day very well and will get it all in order. I think tomorrow I should turn on Pandora Christmas, a good dose a Feliz Navidad always makes things better. @

Nick is such a big help !
 


 
this is a problem !

Finally got her to fit !


 

Nick loves Roxie

No comments:

Post a Comment