Tuesday, October 2, 2012

twinkle twinkle

Boy was today a day! Started off CRAZY and for me I know that is daily but today was hot mess crazy. Ava started off on the wrong foot with me, she dug under the shed aka Christmas closet and got her a RAT not a mouse a RAT! UGH

disgusting!



Then I lost my mind because I was trying to get ahold of hubbs to discuss this issue with HIS dog and could not reach him at all, I freaked out like a 42 week pregnant women !! Long story short he called and he was fine and of course settled me down.... by this time the drama mill was in full swing and I felt like just getting back in bed BUT a hot hot shower and some deep breathing exercises LOL I got back on my glitter horse and started lighting the trees.



this is the first round of the lighting phase.... the trees now need to be fluffed and possible addition of lights. This is also the daytime phase as well, the trees must pass a night time lighting test before we fully get into swing :) I have to be honest once I see the lights on a night it is one of the hardest things for me to not turn them on every night! Something about the glow of Christmas lights - heavenly !!!! @ 

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness they are GORGEOUS!! I'm so glad you got past your crazy morning ... love all the twinkles!

    ReplyDelete