Sunday, October 28, 2012

Talk about change of the season

Wow it has been awhile since I "blogged" and I like to say it is because I have been crafting so much I haven't had time but that is not the case. I have however been able to get several other things done just in time for CHRISTMAS :) I am a complex chic needless to say and with that complexity is much anxiety LOL I dream of the Norman Rockwell scenario and well it just isn't how things go around here but I always have this attempt to make a tradition and moving here hasn't changed that. I started certain things in the old house that I can't bring to this one by all means, so I feel pressure to start this one with new stuff. I have struggled like crazy to figure out what and where and who and how..... I went from having 15 trees up and decorated to only 4, which I will be changing....YES change! I decorated Bertha and Betty to what I thought was going to be the way it will always be and after much much MUCH anxiety this is what has come to be now...... Bertha will be moved, and that means I have to undecorate her move her and redecorate....BABAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA, Betty will be no more, Roxie will stay up this year but only as a guest, she will not be returning and as for all the others, they are searching for new homes. I KNOW , it took many sleepless hours, a few tears and just some rationality (which is not always easy for me) to make some changes and get settled, but I have to admit I feel peace coming soon and isn't that one of the best parts of CHRISTMAS.... Peace on Earth? @

No comments:

Post a Comment