Wednesday, November 7, 2012

It's beginning to look alot________________

like CHRISTMAS !!!! Well Betty is off to her new home and a couple of my other friends as well. I managed to undecorate Bertha and move her to where Betty was and get her almost completely re-decorated. I am so much happier with how she looks now. I got a tree up and decorated in Brandon's playroom...I have to admit I wasn't into it and looking at it , it shows, but at least its up and he is happy with it. I bought me a fireplace picture that I simple adore! I hung wreaths under the arches of the playroom that I feel really sparkly about :) My floating ornaments turned out after a few set backs...LOL
The nativity scene is up and that makes my heart warm and fuzzy. The semi circle is now a lighted snow bank for Santa and some presents. All and all ... it is beginning to look alot like CHRISTMAS !! @

No comments:

Post a Comment