Sunday, December 2, 2012

Let December begin!

As you know for two months I have been preparing for this wonderful month! The month that everything gets out of control crazy, stressful, annoying.....not for this glitter loving gal! House is decorated, presents wrapped, and calendar filling up. I have not one stress coming my way other than maybe trying to make it to more than one place to celebrate the season :) This year was a challenge for the decorating, new house and no blue prints for the trees but it worked out and I actually have next years line up documented and pretty excited about it ! Now the outside lights is not only another post but another blog !! LOL we won't go there. I learned to let alot of things "GO", the outcome has been refreshing! Morning and night I sit and look at Bertha, she's a beauty to me and I look forward to her staying the same and growing old with me and the family here at "OUR HOME". I was able to add a Santa pic to my love list and I LOVE IT , my invisible hanging ornaments over the arch make me smile and the gingerbread kitchen decor makes me hungry LOL . Hoping my Santa and Nutcracker collection grows and may the creativity of hot mess always be in my soul. @

No comments:

Post a Comment