Saturday, October 6, 2012

Sneak peek

I have been working on Bertha for a few days now... I am loving her so much, this is the first time she has been dressed up, last year all her branches had was snow and snow flakes BUT this year she is earning her name :) I think she will fit in nicely and she will be my new tradition at this house. I don't have things that other families do so I am having to , ONCE AGAIN, try to make a new. That is a whole blog in itself..... Anyhow...I posted on my FB a little guessing game as to how many ornaments Bertha will have.... I gave size and height and well my craziness should be enough to get a good guess going but then I thought I might post just a glipse sneak peek here on the blog ;) Are you ready? Set,
 
 
 
TA DAAAAAA !!!!!!@

1 comment:

  1. ohhhhhh, i love the colors ... more! i want to see! i want to see! i want to see!

    ReplyDelete